EQUIPPED FOR YOUR ENVIRONMENT
A durable phone made for the outdoors. The two XCover Key design lets you customise to access the apps you need with a press. Dual LED aids in low-light adventures, while the Service LED flashes when receiving messages. And with POGO charging support, it’s easy to keep your XCover Pro ready to go.
- Design – Designed to perform in tough environments
- IP68 water and dust resistant – built to withstand extreme conditions
- Touch sensitivity – Super-sensitive touch in almost any environment
- MIL-STD 810G Certification (Anti-shock) – military-grade protection for your smartphone
- Replaceable battery – work for longer with replaceable 4,050 Ah battery
- Active keys – two programmable side keys give you access to the apps you need with just one press
- Display – your work displayed clearly on a 6.3″ FHD+ display
- Camera – take pictures anywhere using the 25 MP and 8 MP dual rear camera and 13 MP front camera
- Storage – store more of what you need for work with 64 GB hard memory
- Processor – the fastest phone for when you’re in the field with 2.3 GHz, 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor
- Samsung Knox – defence-grade security from the chip up
PUSH-TO-TALK (PTT) FOR BUSINESS USERS
Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro is compatible with Zebra Workforce Connect, the business push-to-talk (PTT) application which enables workers to be just the touch of a button away from one another, no matter where they are.
Google Material Design – because it looks, feels and operates just how employees are used to with their personal phones, staff training required is minimal.
Two-way radio features – individual call, group call, emergency, messaging, location services and call playback are just some of the functions.
Nationwide coverage – this means that employees can enjoy efficient and instant PTT communication no matter where they are in the world.
DEFENCE-GRADE SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Keep your company data safe with the defence-grade security of Knox Platform that protects your device from the chip up. Knox Configure lets you automate configuration and customization, while Knox Manage and Enterprise FOTA make remote device management and deployment of security patches a snap.
DURABILITY FOR OUTDOOR
Galaxy XCover Pro meets IP68 and MIL-STD 810G standards so it is durable enough to withstand harsh environments. Whether working in the field or manufacturing site troubleshooting problems it provides comfortable operation so you stay one step ahead of the job at hand.
INCREASED TOUCH SENSITIVITY
When business operations demand that gloves be worn at all times, the Galaxy XCover Pro ensures that the work gets done safely. Its increased screen sensitivity allows field engineers, factory workers and construction crews to keep projects running smoothly while protecting their hands.
For workflows that demand extended functionality. The Galaxy XCover Pro is engineered with a powerful 4,050 mAh replaceable battery. You can replace your battery and stay focused on your task for a long time while on business trips or in the field and unable to find a power source.
RESOLUTION THAT STANDS OUT
Get pristine viewing in all the places life takes you. The 6.3′ high-resolution display on Galaxy XCover Pro delivers an optimal viewing experience for photos, maps and other visual content even when you’re exploring off-road, or out in the field.
CAMERAS READY FOR THE OUTDOORS
Galaxy XCover Pro’s 25 MP and 8 MP Dual Camera and 13 MP front camera take clear photos even when you’re out in the field. Live focus lets you blur the background when you need to make your subject stand out against landscapes, and you can use the LED Torch Light to brighten low-light scenes.