Dual receiver, independent DCS dedicated receiver. Manually input GPS latitude and logitude and time.
IPX7 waterproof constrution (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes). Speaker vibration draining function.
Weather channel alarm. Dual/Tri-watch functions.
Scan: Normal scan and priority scan.
DSC call recception and transmission records can be queried. Standard NMEA interface (RS-422 Protocol).
Full not matrix display. Channel number display digits selectable: 3 digits (01B) / 4 digits (2001).
Built-in GNSS mouble, support GPS, GLONAS, SBAS, Satellite-based augmentation
system (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) (only for RS-509MG).
Simple combination of arrow keys and programmable soft keys for smooth operation.
Support latest marine channel standards and DSC protocol standards. DSC distress calls in 11 gategories, all DSC calls in 3 security categories.
- Frequency TX: 156.000-162.000 MHz
- Frequency RX: 156.000-163.425 MHz
- RF Power: 25W/1W
- Modulation Mode: 16K0G3E (FM), 16K0G2B (DSC)
- Frequency Stability: ±5 ppm
- Power Supply: DC13.8V (±15%)
- Channel Spacing: 25kHz
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
- Output Impedance (Audio): 4Ω
- Channel Group: USA,INT,CAN
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 155 x 68 x 86 mm
- Weight: 721 g (Hand MIC Included)
- Sensitivity: ≤0.2uV
- Squelch sensitivity：≤0.2uV
- Adjacent channel selectivity: ≥70dB
- Spurious Response Rejection Ratio: ≥70dB
- Intermodulation Rejection Ratio: ≥70dB
- Max Current: ≤1.5A
Audio Output Power: ≥4.5W(10%)
- GPS Signal Format: NMEA0183-2.0
- Output Impendence: 4Ω (Speaker)
- Output Power: 25W/1W
- Max Frequency Deviation: ±5.0 kHz
- Adjacent Channel Power: ≥70dB
- Audio Harmonic Distortion: ≤10%
- Input Resistance:2kΩ