Everything You Need to Know
Extend the range and capabilities of almost any radio system (including Capacity Plus / Max, Tetra, P25 etc.)
Existing radio systems will benefit from E-PoC’s extensive range of software and devices:
- DN400 Series 4G LTE PoC Radio
- E-PoC Smartphone Application – iOS / Android
- E-PoC / P1 PC Dispatcher
- E-PoC / P1 Android Dispatcher
- E-PoC / P1 Recorder
Enables easy and low-cost migration from existing radio systems to POC.
Scalable to meet the demands of more complex systems.
Installation in Just Three Easy Steps
- Power up
- Connect to the internet via ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Programme Gateway 3.0 over-the-air (OTA) via Entel’s secure web portal
In less than 5 minutes, networks are integrated and ready to use.
- Simple hardware interface to your radio (audio in/out, PTT & RX active).
- Links Entel PoC systems to almost any other type of radio systems.
- Over the Internet (OTI) programming & updates – Entel’s Gateways can be re-programmed / updated without ever having to visit site saving considerable time and expense as well as delivering a far superior customer support experience.
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
- Entel APK Store support.
- Firewall port checker
- Auto switch over to WiFi if Ethernet fails
- PSTN interface
- Send message from BMS, Intruder or Fire alarm panel etc. (to PoC radios)
Firewall Port Checker: When the gateway is connected to a firewalled network you can use its port checker feature to easily identify if any ports need opening for the gateway to function correctly.
Auto Switch Over to WiFi if Ethernet Fails: As a fall back to a wired Ethernet network the Gateway can automatically connect to a WiFi network including a simple 4G WiFi hotspot or tethered to a smartphone.
PSTN Interface: This will enable you to use your Gateway 3.0 as a full-duplex (from DN radio) telephone interconnect unit (half-duplex from a DMR or analogue radio).
Send message from BMS, Intruder or Fire alarm panel etc. (to DMR / PoC radios).
- Audio Input: Vin max = 3Vrms / Vin typ = 0.7Vrms / Vin min = 0.1Vrms / Load >1kOhm / Differential input into Gateway
- Audio Output: Vout max = 0.5Vrms (100%) / Vout typ 0.1Vrms (60%) / Differential ouput from Gateway
- PTT Digital Output: Active low during PTT / Open-drain output without pull up in Gateway
- Valid Receive Digital Input: Active high during RX / Vhigh_min > 1.5V / Vhigh_max < 5.5V
- Wired LAN: RTL GB LAN
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 b / g / n
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC / 100 – 240VAC 50 / 60Hz
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 275 x 178 mm
- Weight: 1.58 Kg