Everything You Need to Know
Extend the range and capabilities of almost any radio system (including Capacity Plus / Max, Tetra, P25 etc.)
Existing radio systems will benefit from E-PoC’s extensive range of software and devices:
- DN400 Series 4G LTE PoC Radio
- E-PoC Smartphone Application – iOS / Android
- E-PoC / P1 PC Dispatcher
- E-PoC / P1 Android Dispatcher
- E-PoC / P1 Recorder
Enables easy and low-cost migration from existing radio systems to POC.
Scalable to meet the demands of more complex systems.
Installation in Just Three Easy Steps
- Power up
- Connect to the internet via ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Programme Gateway 3.0 over-the-air (OTA) via Entel’s secure web portal
In less than 5 minutes, networks are integrated and ready to use.
- Built-in VHF or UHF DMR Tier II / Analogue radio
- Links DMR Tier II and Analogue radio systems to Entel PoC systems
- Supports a single Analogue channel / CTCSS & DCS
- Supports a single DMR / PoC group
- Supports a single DMR channel & timeslot
- Over the Internet (OTI) programming & updates – Entel’s Gateways can be re-programmed / updated without ever having to visit site saving considerable time and expense as well as delivering a far superior customer support experience
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- Entel APK Store support
- Firewall port checker
- Auto switch over to WiFi if Ethernet fails
- DMR Tier II / PoC emergency signalling cross networks
- DMR Tier II / PoC multiple group calls cross networks
- DMR Tier II / PoC two slot
- DMR Tier II / PoC Caller ID cross networks
- DMR Tier II / PoC individual calls cross network
- DMR Tier II / PoC GPS cross networks
- PSTN interface
- Send message from BMS, Intruder or Fire alarm panel etc. (to DMR / PoC radios)
Firewall Port Checker: When the gateway is connected to a firewalled network you can use its port checker feature to easily identify if any ports need opening for the gateway to function correctly.
Auto Switch Over to WiFi if Ethernet Fails: As a fall back to a wired Ethernet network the Gateway can automatically connect to a WiFi network including a simple 4G WiFi hotspot or tethered to a smartphone.
DMR Tier II / PoC Emergency Signalling Cross Networks: This enables a DMR emergency to be received on a DN radios & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC Multiple Groups Call Cross Networks: This enables multiple DMR groups to be mapped to DN radio groups & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC Two Slot: This enables both DMR slots to be mapped to DN radio groups & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC Caller ID Cross Networks: This enables DMR caller ID’s to be sent to DN radio & vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC Individual Calls Cross Networks: This enables DMR individual calls to DN radios and vice versa.
DMR Tier II / PoC GPS Cross Networks: This enables sharing of GPS date between DMR networks and E-PoC networks enabling the use of a DMR or E-PoC dispatcher with location mapping.
PSTN Interface: This will enable you to use your Gateway 3.0 as a full-duplex (from DN radio) telephone interconnect unit (half-duplex from a DMR or analogue radio).
Send message from BMS, Intruder or Fire alarm panel etc. (to DMR / PoC radios).
DMR / Analogue Radio: General
- Channel Capacity: 1
- Frequency Range: VHF 136 – 174 MHz
- Analogue Channel Spacing: 25KHz / 12.5KHz
- Digital Channel Spacing: 12.5KHz
- Vocoder: AMBE+2
- Frequency Stability: 1.5ppm
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Air Interface (DMR): ETSI TS 102 361
DMR / Analogue Radio: Transmitter
- Power Output VHF (High / Mid / Low): 5W / 2W / 1 W
- Modulation Type: 7K60FXE / 7K60FXD, 8K0F3E, 16K0F3E
- Distortion: 2% / 5%, digital / analogue
- Unwanted Emission: 0.25uW / 1.0uW <1GHz / >1GHz
- Adjacent Channel Power: -60dBc
DMR / Analogue Radio: Receiver
- Digital Sensitivity: Typically -121dBm (0.2uV) for 5% BER
- Analogue Sensitivity: Typically -121dBm (0.2uV) for 12dB Sinad
- Rated Audio Output: 2 watts
- Intermodulation: -42dBm
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 60dB (Digital) 60 / 70, (Analogue 12.5KHz / 25KHz)
- Spurious Response Rejection: -37dBm
- Spurious Radiations: 2.0nW / 20nW <1GHz / >1GHz
- Wired LAN: RTL GB LAN
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 b / g / n
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC / 100 – 240VAC 50 / 60Hz
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 45 x 275 x 178 mm
- Weight: 1.8 Kg