This software provides memory management for the Yaesu VX-110 and VX-150 Handheld Transceivers.
- Backup / restore of the VX-110 and VX-150 clone memory
- Modify memories
- Add / delete / move memories
- Cut / copy / paste memories
- Import / Export memory definitions using CSV files
- Import / Export VX2 and VX7 Commander CSV files
- Import TravelPlus for Repeaters .tpe files (developed using TravelPlus 7.0)
- Sort memories by frequency or name
- Analyse and report on duplicate frequencies
- Edit Home memory
- Edit PMS memories
- Edit VFOs
- Change the values in the VX-110 and VX-150 menus
- Print memories
The program runs on a standard PC that has an available COM port for connection to the transceiver. The COM port may be a conventional Serial port or one attached to a USB adapter. It has been developed and tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and should also run successfully on Windows 98 / ME and Windows / NT4. It will not run on Windows 8 RT version which does not support desktop applications. The minimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 but 1024 x 768 is recommended.
Software is provided as a digital download. All required activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
Please contact us if you require a programming set for the Yaesu VX-110 and VX-150 Handheld Transceivers. We can supply you with all the necessary high quality interfaces and cables. Both USB and Serial Port (RS-232C) versions are available.