This software provides memory management for the FT-817, FT-818, FT-847, FT-857 and FT-897 transceivers including the D and ND versions and radios that have been modified to change the frequency coverage.
- Support for the FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-818, FT-818ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D
Manage the radio’s standard memories
- Export / Import the memories in CSV file format, These can be exchanged both ways using the author’s other software for VX-110, VX-150, VX-170, VX-177, FT-60, FT-1802, FT-2800, FT-7800, FT-8800, FT-8900 and VR-5000 radios.
- Import frequencies from various Kenwood VHF / UHF rigs – TH-G71, TH-D7A, TH-D7A(G), TM-D700, TH F6 / F7, TM-G707 and TM-V7A / E
- Import ARRL TravelPlus Repeater Frequencies
- Import / Export Jim Mitchell’s VX-5, VX-6 and VX-7 Commander CSV format files
- A large resizable memory grid with sorting and editing capabilities
- COM1 – 16 user selectable
The program can be used to keep a backup of the memories and all of the radio’s settings which can be reloaded in the event of a radio reset being required. By exporting and re-importing in Comma Separated Variable (CSV) format you can transfer memories from one radio to another.
The program runs on a standard PC that has an available COM port for connection to the transceiver. The COM port may be a conventional Serial port or one attached to a USB adapter. It has been developed and tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and should also run successfully on Windows 98 / ME and Windows / NT4. It will not run on Windows 8 RT version which does not support desktop applications. The minimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 but 1024 x 768 or above is recommended.
The software is provided as a digital download. All required activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.