A very robust and high-quality throat microphone designed to function in high noise environments; the microphone transducers can be positioned on both sides of the neck thus ensuring good transmission.
This is designed to fit all radios that use the Icom / Standard two pin jack without the right-angled plug. Also fitted with acoustic tube earphone for perfect reception. There is a large heavy-duty PTT switch enabling this complete microphone system to be worn under heavy uniforms or special clothing.
Technical specifications (speaker):
- Output level: 102 + / – 3 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ω + / – 15 %
- Frequency range: 450 – 20000 Hz
- Audio output: 30 mW
Technical specifications (microphone):
- Type: Omnidirectional condenser
- Sensitivity: – 65 dB + / – 2 dB
- Frequency response: 20 – 16000 Hz
- Operating voltage: 3 V
- Current consumption: Max 50 mA
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ