Ergonomic Design – The PD705LT’s industrial design and intelligently constructed antenna ensure convenient operation and remarkable UHF performance.
Reliable Quality – The PD705LT is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 G and IP67 standards, ensuring outstanding performance in harsh environments.
Superior Voice – With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, the PD705LT is capable of providing superior voice quality, even in noisy environments, or at the outer boundaries of coverage areas.
Longer Battery Life – The PD705LT has over 40% longer operation time than regular analogue radio.
Larger Channel Capacity – Benefiting from TDMA technology, the PD705LT allows twice the channels, based on the same spectrum resource.
Dual Modes – The PD705LT can operate in either analogue or digital modes, enabling a smooth migration from analogue to digital.
Dual-Slot Pseudo Trunk – With dual-slot pseudo trunking, free slots can be allocated to users that need to communicate at any one time, effectively enhancing efficiency.
- Up to 48 channels across 3 zones
- Channel Scan supporting mixed-mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810 F standards
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Lone worker
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- One-touch call / text message/supplemental services
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (2000 mAh)
- Single Charger
- Leather Strap
- Belt Clip