This DMR446 license-free portable is the latest addition to our DTEx DMR Digital Series of Intrinsically Safe radios.
The industrial-grade DTEx delivers exceptionally loud audio coupled with outstanding audio clarity and the ergonomic controls are specifically designed for gloved hand use.
With a market-leading IP68 rating (2-meters 4-hours) the fully submersible, MIL-STD-810 DTEx can be depended on to withstand the most extreme and hostile of environments.
The ultra-compact, fully submersible DX446E is the non-Intrinsically Safe license-free DMR radio alternative.
Environmental Protection – IP68 (2 meters for 4 hours): Entel’s radios are approved to IP68 (2 meters for 4 hours) rated construction, which means that they are dust protected and fully Submersible (even with the accessory cover removed).
MILSTD 810 C / D / E / F / G: Meeting MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G and providing commercial-grade construction for tough, enduring performance. Entel’s radios conform to stringent standards, enabling them to withstand the everyday rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive effects of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble-free use.
Outstanding audio Entel’s radios offer best-in-class performance with natural-sounding digital audio. Easy to read large character display
Programmable Buttons: To ensure your Entel radio meets your exact need its buttons can be programmed with the exact features you need.
Gold Plated Accessory Connector: The radios multi-pin interface and Micro-USB socket are both submersible and gold-plated to minimise any risk of damage and protect against corrosion.
Locking Accessory Connector: All Entel accessories incorporate a robust locking connector and the radios accessory socket has been specifically designed so that when an accessory is secured to the portable, the connection can withstand any amount of punishment; from dropping to careless misuse.
Accessory Audio Tailoring: Entel’s radios identify the attached accessory and automatically adjust its settings ensuring the most natural and readable audio possible is delivered even with bone conductive accessories and breathing apparatus com kits.
Scan: Scan makes the radio automatically change channels for you searching for activity, when received the radio will stop on the channel until the transmission has ended. You can respond or let the radio resume scanning.
Voice Annunciation: This programmable feature announces either the channel position selected or, in the case of marine models, the marine channel number (alias) – this gives further assurance to the user that they’ve selected the correct channel allowing them to focus on the task in hand.
- Frequency Range: PMR/DMR446
- Channels: 16
- Number of Zones: 1
- Vocoder: AMBE+2™
- Battery: CNB950E 1800mAh Lithium-Ion
- Overall Dimensions (HxWxD): 138 x 60 x 38 mm
- Frequency Stability: ± 1.5ppm
- Operating Voltage: 7.4v
- Programmable Buttons: 3
- Analogue Channel Spacing: 12.5 / 20 / 25 KHz
- Digital Channel Spacing: 12.5 KHz
- Battery Endurance (5 / 5 / 90 duty cycle @ 4W): Analogue 14.5 hours / Digital 18.5 hours
- Output Power: 0.5 Watt
- Modulation Limiting: ±2.5kHz @ 12.5kHz / ±4.0kHz @ 20kHz / ±5.0kHz @ 25kHz
- Conducted / Radiated Spurious Emissions: Better than -36dBm
- Adjacent Channel Power: Better than 60dB
- Audio Distortion (typical): 3%
- Sensitivity (typical): Analogue -121dBm (0.2uV) for 12dB SINAD / Digital -121dBm (0.2uV) for 5% BER
- Intermodulation response rejection (ETSI): > 70dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity (ETSI): > 70dB (12.5KHz) 60dB (25KHz)
- Spurious Response Rejection (ETSI): > 70dB
- Audio Output Power: 1-Watts
- Audio Distortion (typical): 3%
- Conducted Spurious Emission (ETSI): > – 57dBm
- Ex Protection: ATEX II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Thermal Shock, Humidity, Shock & Vibration, Packing Test, Drop Test: MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G
- Dust & Liquid Ingress: IP68 (2m 4h Submersible)