WORK BEYOND YOUR CURRENT BOUNDARIES – WITHOUT LIMITS
The Mavic 2 Enterprise is the ultimate tool for modern workers to ensure they can meet both current workplace challenges and future demands. It is foldable, compact and portable, making it easy to deploy quickly and effortlessly. And when used with DJI’s flight applications, users can turn the Mavic 2 Enterprise into their ultimate business tool.
- OcuSync 2.0 – DJI’s latest drone-to-controller communication technology
- Modular accessories – pair with DJI’s state-of-the-art payloads.
- Password protection – security of captured video data guaranteed.
- DJI AirSense – the alert system giving drone pilots better situational awareness to help them make responsible decisions while flying.
- Powerful zoom capability
- 12 MP 1 / 2.3″ CMOS sensor
- Dynamic zoom: 2 x optical; 3 x digital zoom capability
- Post analysis metadata: GPS timestamping
YOUR AIRCRAFT AND DATA – UNDER YOUR CONTROL
Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging in to your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information.
ALWAYS AWARE OF YOUR IMMEDIATE AIRSPACE
Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
FLY SAFER THAN EVER
Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high-resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result? A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments.
SENSE AND AVOID WITH EASE
The Advanced Pilot Assistance System enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.