The Cushcraft MA-160V is a compact efficient vertical antenna specially designed for working top-band DX from an average-size garden. The MA-160V features a heavy-duty high-Q copper loading coil plus a wide 2.55 m diameter stainless capacitance hat for high efficiency.
This antenna can handle up to 1500 W on SSB. An adjustable stinger provides coverage on any 40 kHz segment across the 1.8 to 2.0 MHz band. Heavy-duty high-Q loading coil.
The assembly and Installation Instructions are very comprehensive
Key Features / Specifications:
- Frequency: 1.8 – 2.0 MHz (160 m)
- Power rating: 1.5 kW PEP SSB
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Capacitance Hat: 100 in diam
- Adjustable: 40 kHz band segment
- Low SWR at Resonance 1.1 : 1
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Includes: 122 m ground radial wire
- Discord TM insulator guying kit
- Height: 9.1 – 10.9 m (30 – 36 ft) adjustable
- Weight: 5.4 kg