ARC75 is the programming software for the Uniden (U) BC75XLT, it is also the most user-friendly software available for your Uniden scanner developed by the scanner software world market leader.
System requirements: Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7 / 8 (sorry no software for Mac / Imac / Ipad).
Uniden BC75XLT / UBC75XLT scanner, USB PC cable.
Overview of options in the ARC75 software for the Uniden BC75XLT receiver:
- ARC75 supports both the Uniden BC75XLT (US Model) and the UBC75XLT (Euro Model) receiver
- ARC75 includes the most versatile memory editor available on the market including cut, copy, paste options
- ARC75 includes a user-friendly «browser» that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC75 is programming software only
- Print option
- Paste frequencies directly from any website using «Paste Special»
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface
- Store an unlimited number of configurations on your harddisk
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 compatible
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy / Move / Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import / Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to / from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove duplicates / find duplicates overview