Butel ARC536 basic software for Uniden UBCD3600XLT digital scanner receiver. ARC536 is the best-selling software for Uniden flagship scanners and it allows users to expand the functionality of their UBCD3600XLT scanner.
It also includes the most versatile and most feature-rich editor available on the market.
This Version 2 software is compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP / 2000 and Vista.
This software’s features include:
- Edit multiple HPD files at the same time
- True Excel-style editor with cut / copy / paste options
- Add any frequency or talk group that is not in the built-in database
- Add / Modify a control channel frequency
- Add a trunk system that is not in the built-in database
- Radio reference conventional and trunk system imports thru Sentinel (Radioreference import requires an additional subscription and is not included with ARC536)
- Easily share your favourite HPD files with other users
- Change Alpha tags and add sub tones
- Add Airband, CB, Marine, FRS and GMRS frequencies
- Change the service type of frequencies and / or talk groups
- Search a frequency range
- Duplicate Finder for frequencies and talk groups
- Re-order or rename favourite lists
- Only home patrol software with built-in GPS latitude / longitude / zip code search function
- Map functions for lat / long / zip search function
- Edit multiple systems
- Bulk edit channel parameters
- Bulk edit database files so you can change the delay and alert setting in the database