Noise-cancelling amplified microphone with Uniden wiring CB radios. A high quality amplified microphone from this famous USA manufacturer, with noise-cancelling, ideal for mobile use.
Unlike many amplified mics, which are too sensitive and pick up every bit of background noise, these are designed especially for mobile use. The noise-cancelling circuitry means that only sound close to the microphone (ie your voice) is amplified and background sounds (eg your engine) are not.
- Amplified electret noise cancelling
- Electronic equalization for maximum talk power
- PC board ground plane for maximum RF feedback suppression
- Large external volume control
- Soft moulded «no-stain» vinyl lip guard
- Steel grille screen
- Rugged ABS housing in fire red
- Heavy-duty 6 wire cable
- Uses standard 9 V battery (not included)
- Works with all modern transceivers
- Type: Amplified electret noise cancelling
- Output level: Open circuit – 42 dB (0 dB = 1 V / microbar)
- Impedance: 100 Ω (matches all transceivers)
- Cable: Six wire, five conductors, one conductor shielded, coil cord. Can be wired to any 3, 4, 5 or 6 wire system.
- Housing: Durable high impact moulded red ABS