Anytone AT-D878UV plus Bluetooth digital DMR dual-band handheld commercial radio with roaming and GPS VHF / UHF dual-band digital / analog part 90 DMR commercial transceiver with 1.77-inch color TFT display and GPS.
The new AT-D878 model includes DMR roaming, a faster processor and larger memory for future enhancements. Ideal for fire, search and rescue, EMS, police, sheriff, forestry and security operations. Frequency coverage 14 – 174 / 400 – 480 MHz.
Includes USB programming cable.
Key Features / Specifications:
- Roaming: Built-in DMR Repeater Roaming feature
- APRS / GPS Capable: DMR-APRS and analog APRS capable (GPS)
- VHF / UHF Dual Band: Monitor two bands at the same time (V + V, U + U & V + U)
- Digital DMR and Analog: Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel.
- High Power Output: 6.0 W, 4.0 W, 2.5 W, 1.0 W selectable TX power output
- 2 – 5 Tone Paging Includes Built-In: 2 tones and 5 tone paging feature
- Programming Cable: Includes USB programming cable, free software available for download.
- Colour TFT Display: 1.77-inch colour TFT screen for day or night operation. User changeable display and font colors.
- Roaming: New built-in roaming feature
- APRS (GPS): DMR-APRS and analog APRS capable (GPS)
- Processor: Faster processor over the D868UV
- Additional Memory: Larger memory for future enhancements TFT display background display and font colours are user changeable
- Digital Monitor: Monitor one or two timeslots
- Zone Select: Selectable zones from the keypad
- Auto RX Mode Receiver: Auto selects to an incoming digital or analog signal
- GPS: Built-in GPS feature
- Memory Channels: 4,000 channels
- DMR Talk Groups: 10,000
- Digital Contacts: 150,000 (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
- Power Levels: 4 programmable power levels: 6 / 4 / 2.5 / 1 Watt transmit power levels.
- Zones: 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- Display: 1.77-inch colour TFT screen with the selectable dual channel or single channel display.
- Battery: Operate 35 + hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium-ion battery in the power saver mode.
- Bandwidth: 12.5 / 25.0 kHz analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR
- Import / Export: Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talk groups.
- DMR Compatibility: Supports both tier I and tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology.
- Amateur Radio: Also operational on amateur radio DMR networks and analog frequencies. Software importable worldwide amateur contact database.
- Programmable: FCC 47CFR90.203 requires the keypad locked in the shipping configuration.
- Software keypad unlocking and re-programming are available with the included USB programming cable.
- Speaker Connection: 2-pin style Kenwood / Wouxun type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories.
- Quiet Tones: CTCSS / DCS tone squelch with split tone and custom tone capability.
- Frequency Range: 140 – 174 / 400 – 480 MHz RX / TX