Professional Desktop Dispatcher Software
This powerful, multifunction dispatcher enables you to communicate with, locate, manage and ensure the safety of your mobile workforce from the convenience of a desktop IP video phone.
- Instantaneous group and one-to-one calls
- Priority calling (call interrupt)
- Supports emergency features
- Mapping with GPS location
- Call history and recording
- Instantaneous messaging
- Practically unlimited range and simultaneous calls
- No expensive license fees or infrastructure
Practically Unlimited Range: Entel’s E-PoC Android Dispatcher enables you to make instantaneous PTT calls over Cellular & Wi-Fi networks to other E-PoC terminals including DN400 Series radios, Smartphones and PC Dispatchers.
No Channel Limitations: Entel’s E-PoC network enables your workforce to make a practically unlimited number of simultaneous Push-To-Talk Group or Individual calls. The E-PoC Android Dispatcher can monitor two or more channels at once.
No License, No Interference!: There’s no need for a radio license and best of all you won’t suffer channel interference from other radio users.
Presence Check: With the E-PoC Android Dispatcher, your IP video phone will indicate which users are online.
Emergency Features: Entel’s E-PoC Android Dispatcher receives emergency Lone Worker and Man Down alarms from DN400 radios and indicates the radios GPS location on its built-in map.
Low-Cost: Entel’s E-PoC Android Dispatcher costs less than a desktop fixed mobile radio yet offers so much more.
Cross-Platform Communications: Entel’s E-PoC Android Dispatcher forms part of a solution that can unify your mobile communications. Other products in the range include a PC Dispatcher App, DN400 radios, Smartphone App and Gateway (allowing connection with existing radio systems), everyone can talk together at the press of a button.
Lowest Call Latency: Entel’s radios, apps, servers and SIMs have all been optimised to deliver call latency times equivalent to DMR.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Min. Android OS version 4.1
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processors (or processors capable of running its instruction set or equivalent)
- System Memory: 1024MB RAM
- Built-in Storage: 4GB
- Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, multi-touch, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches, 233 PPI
- Audio: Loudspeaker, Microphone