Clear acoustic tube is hidden behind the ear, hard to see and covert. It is comfortable, stays put and helps overcome background noise. Supplied with one spare earbud. This headset is compatible with the following Midland handheld two-way radios: 445BT, 70-440BP, 75-501, 75-785, 75-810, 80-125, 80-150, 80-400, 80-425, Alan 39, Alan 507, Alan 607, Alan 643, Alan 95 Plus, Atlantic-i, CT-22, G12, G225, G227, G300, G6, G7, G7L, G7XT, G8, GXT250, GXT300, GXT310, GXT325, GXT400, GXT444, GXT450, GXT500, GXT550, GXT565, GXT600, GXT635, GXT650, GXT656, GXT700, GXT710, GXT735, GXT750, GXT771, GXT800, GXT808, GXT850, LXT210, LXT216, LXT276, LXT300, LXT303, LXT305, LXT310, LXT315, LXT320, LXT330, LXT335, LXT350, LXT376, LXT410, LXT420, LXT435, LXT440, Nautico 1, Nautico 3, Ocean, Pacific, SP-410, SP-420, SP-430, SP-440, etc.
Similar to mobile phone earpiece.
Single wire system with Microphone and PTT combined in the inline housing.
Excellent audio quality.
Has covert possibilities as this earpiece is likely associated with mobile phone.
Connects directly to the radio for handsfree operation.
Includes movable clip along the cord to clip on shirts.
- Connector Type: 2-Jack Right Angle Plug (3.5 mm Mono and 2.5 mm Mono, Space Between is 6.7 mm)
- Cable Overall Length: 130 cm (without Acoustic Tube)
- Earphone Model: MM15IN32
- Transducer: Moving Coil Dynamic Speaker
- Impedance: 32 Ohm ±10% @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 110 ± 3dB @ 1KHz
- Resonance Frequency (F0): 400Hz ± 20%
- Frequency Respond: F0 ~ 9KHz
- Rated Input Power: 200mW
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Microphone Model: F6050AL342
- Transducer: Electorate Condenser Microphone
- Sensitivity: -34 ±2dB @ 1KHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm @ 1kHz (Max)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ≈ 16KHz
- Operational Voltage: 3V (Standard), 10V (Max)
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA (Max)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -34dB @ 1kHz (Min)