Clear acoustic tube is hidden behind the ear, hard to see and covert. It is comfortable, stays put and helps overcome background noise. Supplied with one spare earbud. This headset is compatible with the following Alan handheld two-way radios: Alan 37, Alan 38, Alan 39, Alan 441, Alan 443, Alan 445 Sport, Alan 507, Alan 607, Alan 643, Alan 860, Alan 95 Plus, Alan HP106, Alan HP135, Alan HP135K, Alan HP406, Alan HP435, Alan HP435K, Alan HP446 extra, Alan HP450, Alan HP70H, Alan HP70L, etc.
Similar to mobile phone earpiece.
Single wire system with Microphone and PTT combined in the inline housing.
Excellent audio quality.
Has covert possibilities as this earpiece is likely associated with mobile phone.
Connects directly to the radio for handsfree operation.
Includes movable clip along the cord to clip on shirts.
- Connector Type: 2-Jack Right Angle Plug (3.5 mm Mono and 2.5 mm Mono, Space Between is 6.7 mm)
- Cable Overall Length: 130 cm (without Acoustic Tube)
- Earphone Model: MM15IN32
- Transducer: Moving Coil Dynamic Speaker
- Impedance: 32 Ohm ±10% @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 110 ± 3dB @ 1KHz
- Resonance Frequency (F0): 400Hz ± 20%
- Frequency Respond: F0 ~ 9KHz
- Rated Input Power: 200mW
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Microphone Model: F6050AL342
- Transducer: Electorate Condenser Microphone
- Sensitivity: -34 ±2dB @ 1KHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm @ 1kHz (Max)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ≈ 16KHz
- Operational Voltage: 3V (Standard), 10V (Max)
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA (Max)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -34dB @ 1kHz (Min)